RUPES Coarse Twisted Wool Pad - 5"
Heavy Cutting Twisted Wool Pad for Rotary Use (For use with 5" Diameter Backing Plate)
Each RUPES twisted natural wool pad is constructed of a premium blend of 100% natural lamb’s wool and assembled with a precise strand length of 35mm. No synthetic fibers or fillers are used in the construction of the pad and each strand is steam set to ensure consistency and fastness of color. The RUPES twisted natural wool pads were developed for use with the RUPES Bigfoot LH19E Rotary Polisher.
- Blend of various 100% natural lamb’s wool with 0% of synthetic fibers.
- Highly refined twisted strands ensure consistency across the entire pad surface.
- Maximized fiber density for increased surface area and optimal performance.
- Steam treated to set fibers and coloring after production.
- Available in 3 different sizes to suit common rotary applications.
- Material: Natural Lamb's Wool.
- Hook & Loop Diameter: 5".
- Polishing Face Diameter: 5".
- Color: Blue and White.
- Made in: Italy.