Scholl Concepts 5 1/2" Navy Blue Spider Sandwich Pad
Innovative Pad Technology
The Scholl Concepts Navy Blue Spider Pad utilizes an extremely durable tear resistant foam that is Exclusive to Scholl Concepts and not available to any other manufacturer. It is a new generation of intelligent polishing pad which combines the advantages of foam with the cooling features of natural lambswool pads. Its The calibrated three-dimensional surface results in a higher cut and better endurance of abrasive particles. The reticulated foam provides a higher air circulation, is designed to resist tearing, and creates less heat generation when polishing, allowing the speed of the machine to be increased to reduce polishing time. Due to the center hole this foam resists "foam collapse" at its core, allowing use on the new generation long throw dual action machines as well as both traditional D/A and Rotary polishers. Paired with S20 Black and other Scholl Concepts compounds, results are consistently incredible!
- High strength tear resistant foam
- Center hole to avoid "foam collapse"
- Higher cutting rate
- Less heat generation courtesty of calibrated Spider cuts
- Specifically designed to compliment the Scholl Concepts range of Compounds
- Suitable for D/A or Rotary Polisher
- Made by Scholl Concepts in Germany
- Cut: 6/8 Very Good
- Finish: 6/8 Very good
- Material: High strength reticulated foam
- Polishing Face Diameter: 5.7" (145mm)
- Thickness: 1 1/8" (30mm)
- Hook & Loop Diameter: 5"
- Color: Navy Blue
- Velcro Color: Black
- Fasten pad to machine taking care to securely center it on your backing plate
- Follow polish dependant tips regarding speed, pressure, and amount of polish
- When polishing, clean your pad after each section with your Foam Pad Brush before applying a couple more drops of polish for the next section.
- Clean the polishing surface of pad and allow to dry before next use.