Ultima Waterless Wash Plus Concentrate - 16 oz.
Ultima Waterless Wash Plus is the highest quality most cost effective waterless wash and detail spray available! Just one 16 oz bottle makes 5 1/2 gallons of waterless wash!!!
Ultima Waterless Wash Plus renders all detail sprays on the market obsolete... Seriously, try it for yourself. I tested it side by side with the leading detail sprays and found not one that had a higher gloss or better slickness.
Ultima Waterless Wash Plus+ Concentrate is a hyper-concentrate that can be used to make the Ultima Waterless Wash Plus spray wash formula, clay lube, or as a no rinse car wash solution in bucket. Just 1/2 oz. makes 22 oz. of Ready-to-Use Spray Wash and just 1 oz. makes 3 gallons of No Rinse Car Wash Solution. Either way, Ultima Waterless Wash Plus will not only meet your expectations, it will exceed them in both cleaning ability and gloss enhancement! Ultima Waterless Wash Plus quickly and safely cleans painted surfaces, chrome, plastic, glass, and wheels without the use of water. No hoses! No rinsing! No drying! This Boosted by Polycharger™ formula not only cleans your vehicle’s surfaces, it protects from the harsh elements and harmful UV rays. Dilute it even further for an interior cleaner!
- Boosted by Polycharger to provide superior protection from the elements
- Hyper-concentrated formula can be mixed to a ready-to-use spray or as a no rinse bucket wash
- Quickly and safely cleans while enhancing gloss
- No rinsing or drying required
- Clear coated surfaces
- Painted surfaces
- Chrome surfaces
- Plastic & glass surfaces
- Open the flip-top cap and squeeze container until holding chamber reaches 1/2 oz. marker.
- Pour contents into Ultima Waterless Wash Plus mixing spray bottle (or 22oz-24oz spray bottle. Fill mixing bottle with water and shake well.
- Mist one or two panels liberally
- Fold a clean, dry Microfiber Buffing Towel into quarters and very gently wipe (switching to a clean side or towel often)
- Spray a fine mist of Ultima Waterless onto a seperate towel and buff to a streak free finish
- Repeat steps 3-5 across all surfaces
- Fill the bucket with 3 gallons of water and 1oz. of concentrate
- Dip Microfiber Towel in bucket - Vehicle will be washed with upper panels first and lower last (Top Down)
- Allow some excess to run off into bucket before moving to vehicle (Fold towel into 1/4)
- Wash one section or small panel gently, while switching to fresh face of towel as needed
- As clean sides become contaminated - rinse towel thoroughly in a seperate wash bucket or place to the side and switch to another towel
- Dry only the complately clean panel(s) with a Summit 800, or Dry Me Crazy Jr.
Ultima Waterless Wash Plus Concentrate, 16 oz.