Scholl Concepts Shock 2 Cut Extreme Cutting Compound - 16 oz.
The most aggressive high-gloss compound Scholl's has ever developed!
Introducing Scholl Concepts Shock 2 Cut! This extraordinary high performance cutting compound was specifically designed for extreme cut whilst finishing down incredibly well! Painstakingly engineered to work in every environment on the planet, Shock 2 Cut provides the versatility of use not only in every environment but on every modern paint system on the market, as well as both fresh and used paintwork! Thanks to the outstanding and extreme cut as well as the superior high-Gloss it finishes down to, it knocks-out even the deepest and most severe paint imperfections in seconds. Shock 2 Cut can be used on rotary or dual action and even works well behind tight areas by hand! For best results we recommend pairing with Sandwich-SpiderPad, Navy Blue SpiderPad or Purple SpiderPad.
Take your cutting game to an extreme level and purchase yours today!
- More cut than S3 Gold XXL.
- Easily removes 1200 grit and polishes down to a brilliant finish.
- Saves time and steps.
- Virtually no dust contamination.
- Intelligent Powder Technology (iPT).
- Free of wax, silicone, and toxic solvents.
- Body shop safe - Silicone and wax free.
- For dual action and rotary use.
- Ideal for fresh and scratch resistant surfaces including UV cured paints.
- Made in Germany.
- 500 Gram (16 oz).
- Color: White.
- Cut: 6/6.
- Gloss: 4/6.
Application by Dual Action:
- After spreading across 2 sq. ft. +/- area on low speed, work at speed 4-5 applying moderate pressure through the first half of the cycle.
- Next use progressively lighter pressure until finished down. Recommended machine speed and pressure varies based on machine type and paint.
- Once worked to a tiny film, buff off the residue using our Yellow Fellow microfiber towel.
- Clean pad with pad cleaning brush.
- Use only 3-5 pea size drops for each additional section (depending on pad size), repeating steps 1-4 after each section.
Application by Rotary:
- Spread product across work section with machine.
- After spreading, work at medium rpm or as required based on paint type.
- Halfway through cycle, slow speed progressively lower and continue until polish has broken down.
- Once completed, buff off the residue using our Yellow Fellow microfiber towel.
- Clean pad with pad cleaning brush
- Use only 2-4 pea size drops for each additional section (depending on pad size), repeating steps 2-5 after each section.