Metropolitan Air Force Master Blaster
Take Pride in your ride!
This durable, high-powered car dryer will completely dry your vehicle in 15 minutes or less with its twin 4.0 peak HP motors (8 peak HP) featuring three different air flow settings. The Air Force® Master Blaster® Car Dryer produces up to 58,500 linear feet per minute of warm, dry, filtered air that literally blasts water off cars as the water evaporates before leaving any water spots.
The touchless drying process won’t cause the scratches, streaks and spots left by towels and chamois. It’s completely safe to use on even the most expensive paint and chrome. And the powerful blasts of air can be used to dry hard to reach parts of your vehicle including its engine, panel gaps, grill, mirrors and more.
The Air Force® Master Blaster® Car Dryer features an all-steel construction that is built to last. It also includes a 10-foot commercial-grade hose, 5 additional blower attachments and 12-foot cord to provide a wide reach as you dry your vehicle.
Professional detailers and car enthusiasts worldwide choose the Air Force® Master Blaster® Car Dryer as their #1 choice because of its moisture-fighting design and high-quality results.
- All Metropolitan machines are Deliberately Made Better in the USA!
- A touchless process keeps the wax intact and eliminates scratches, streaks, and spots left by towels and chamois.
- Safe for expensive paint and chrome.
- Using warm filtered air, it’s safer and faster than a leaf blower. After all, cars don’t grow on trees!
- It is the ultimate moisture-fighting machine for your detailing setup.
- It chases stray water out of your engine, panel gaps and more to stop nasty spots.
- Flip the switch on your Air Force Master Blaster Car Dryer, and up to 58,500 ft./min. of rushing air is yours to aim.
- This machine blasts up to 58,500 ft. of air per minute.
- The twin 4 HP motors power dual-speed fans that dry your bike or auto in record time without a potentially damaging heating element.
- The Metro Air Force Master Blaster Car Dryer boasts durable all-steel construction that lasts.
- The 10 ft. commercial-grade hose and 12 ft. cord give you all the range you need
|Air Force® Master Blaster®||MB-3CD|
|Construction:||Sturdy All Steel|
|Motor:||8.0 Peak HP|
|Airflow: CFM/FPM||58,500 FPM|
|Cord:||12 ft. Heavy Duty 3 Conductor|
|Dimensions/Weight:||22"x8"x11" / 26 lbs.|
|Accessories:||10 ft. 1.5" Flexible Commercial Strength hose, Heavy Duty Neoprene Blower Nozzle plus 5 Additional Interchangeable Attachments|