Sky's the Limit 6 1/2" Finishing - Honey Spider Pad
Corey's Favorite Finishing Pad
The Honey Spider Pad is the latest in a new generation of intelligent polishing pads which combine the advantages of foam with the cooling features of fiber pads! The "Honey" pad was designed as a top quality finishing pad capable of extreme gloss while offering more cut than a traditional finishing pad. Our latest improvements include a tapered edge for accessing difficult corners. The secret to the incredible results provided by the Spider Pad is the ability for spent residue to escape the polishing surface allowing the pad to finish down hologram free on even the most challenging paint systems. Its calibrated three-dimensional surface results in a higher cut and better endurance of abrasive particles. The foam provides better air circulation, creating less heat generation when polishing, thus allowing a better finish with reduced polishing time.
Of all the finishing pads this is Corey's favorite!! Brilliant product!
- Perfect results even on delicate and difficult paint types.
- Increase Surface Contact / Better Finishing.
- Higher Cutting Rate.
- Less Heat Generation.
- Specifically designed to compliment the Scholl Concepts range of Compounds.
- High Quality Foam Material and Hook & Loop Velcro.
- Suitable for Dual Action or Rotary Polisher.
- Made in: Germany
- Finish: 8/8 Excellent
- Cut: 2/8 Fair
- Material: Foam
- Hook & Loop Diameter: 6"
- Polishing Face Diameter: 6 5/8"
- Thickness: 1"
- Color: Honey Gold
- Velcro Color: Black
- Fasten pad to machine taking care to securely center it on your backing plate
- Follow polish dependant tips regarding speed, pressure, and amount of polish
- When polishing, clean your pad after each section with your Foam Pad Brush before applying a couple more drops of polish for the next section.
- Clean the polishing surface of pad and allow to dry before next use.