Maintaining Your CQUARTZ Ceramic Coating | Top Tips
Please read our tips below and if further info is needed, feel free to call 386-259-0759 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Watch Our Video: How To Maintain Your Vehicles Ceramic Coating.
• For aftercare: **Washing regularly is the most important item.**
- Immediately following installation of your CQUARTZ ceramic coating - Keep clean and free of mineral / water spots for 48 hours.
- Do not wash with soap for 5 days unless needed to remove bugs.
- Wash quartz ceramic coating with CARPRO Reset regularly. Other soaps can leave residue that temporarily messes up the beading and allows dust and dirt to stick more readily.
- Wash Mitt:
- Microfiber Madness Incredimitt (Recommended for daily drivers and most cars - This mitt is easiest to maintain and is extremely durable as well as washing out most easily. So it’s an asset for proper CQUARTZ maintenance routines)
- Merino Wool Wash Mitt (Recommended if car has extremely soft paint or is pampered and does not get very dirty)
A.- Avoid sprinkler and hard tap water in the process of ceramic coating maintenance (If your vehicle is subjected to this and it is not removed in the regular wash cycle then use CARPRO Spotless and MF towel.)
CARPRO IronX (use every 3-12 months)
CARPRO IronX advanced pH-balanced formula safely breaks down ferrous metallic contamination caused by automotive brakes, rail dust, and construction from delicate vehicle surfaces. It can be used on paint, plastic, chrome, glass, and alloy wheels. IronX works by forming a water-soluble complex with the iron particles lodged in the surface, allowing them to be rinsed free, and cleaning deeper and more safely than washing or claying.
- Use outside with sufficient ventilation (Rinse driveway regularly during use).
- Wash the vehicle in the shade with Reset as a ceramic maintenance wash and rinse well.
- Shake the bottle of IronX, then across the surface.
- Allow the product to dwell for approximately 3-4 minutes in the shade. Do not allow it to dry on the surface.
- Thoroughly rinse the surface and gently mitt with Reset once more.
- Rinse and dry your CQUARTZ ceramic coating gently and thoroughly.
CARPRO Spotless (If Needed)
CARPRO Spotless chemically breaks down the mineral deposits left behind by water droplets (Otherwise known as ‘water spots’) before they can etch into the finish, thus negating the need for time consuming abrasive correction, and prolonging the life of the paint. If left unattended, water spotting can cause permanent damage to the most resilient of vehicle surfaces. Spotless’s proprietary blend of carefully balanced gentle acids safely removes heavy mineral deposits on most vehicle surfaces.