Ultima Cleaning Lubricant Gel - 22oz
Safely Clean Painted Surfaces with Ultima Cleaning Lubricant Gel!
Unlike detail sprays and other clay lubricants, Ultima Cleaning Lubricant Gel is pH neutral and contains no cleansers, alcohol, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) or waxes. Ultima Cleaning Lubricant Gel provides just the right amount of surface lubrication to make paint cleaning safe and very easy. The exclusive gel formula wipes off clean and easy without removing or dulling the sealant finish. Works great on paint, glass, chrome and plastic.
- First and only pH neutral gel lubricant.
- Non-toxic and safe on all paint finishes.
- Removes bonded surface contaminants such as tar, sap, insect remains and oxidation.
- Prepares paint for final polishing and sealing.
- Before using the Ultima Cleaning Lubricant Gel, wash vehicle with Ultima Paint Guard Wash to remove loose dirt and grime.
- Rinse the Polyshave Pad, or Polyshave Block in fresh water to clean.
- Lightly mist the block and a 2’ by 2’ area to be cleaned with Ultima Cleaning Lubricant Gel.
- Gently rub the block on the surface until contamination is gone.
- Wipe paint surface dry with a clean cloth and feel for remaining contamination.
- Rinse the pad/block frequently to keep clean. Rinse block if dropped.
Note: Non-toxic and safe on all paint finishes.
- Clear coated surfaces.
- Painted surfaces.
- Chrome surfaces.
- Glass surfaces.
- Plastic surfaces.
- Aluminum surfaces.
Ultima Cleaning Lubricant Gel 22 oz.