American Detailer Garage Wipeout Rinseless Wash Concentrate (1 Gallon)
Wipeout Hybrid Wash is an eco-friendly rinse free solution that offers a myriad of cleaning options. From exteriors to interiors. Wipeout Hybrid Wash is safe on all surfaces.
- Hyper-concentrated formula can be mixed to a ready-to-use spray or as a no rinse bucket wash
- Quickly and safely cleans while enhancing gloss
- No rinsing or drying required
- Rinseless wash can be diluted at ratios from 1:384, 1:256, 1:128 depending on desired cleaning ability.
- (128 oz =1 gallon, 256 oz = 2 gallons, 384 oz = 3 gallons)
- Waterless wash - 1:32
- Clay lubricant - 1:10
- Powerful Glass Cleaner - 1:256
|Dilution Ratios||16oz||32oz||1 Gallon|
|1:32||0.5 oz||1 oz||4 oz|
|1:256||0.06 oz||0.13 oz||0.5 oz|
- Add 1 ounce of concentrate to 3 gallons of water.
- Allow a clean microfiber towel to soak for a few minutes in bucket.
- Make sure surface is not gritty with sand or dirt to avoid scratching.
- Starting on upper surfaces first, wipe soaked microfiber towel in a back in forth motion in a small area (24” by 24”) at a time, while switching to fresh face of towel as needed
- As clean sides become contaminated - rinse towel thoroughly in a seperate wash bucket or place to the side and switch to another towel
- Using another clean, dry microfiber towel wipe area until dry.
- Dilute to suit your quick detailing, waterless wash, or spray wax needs! 1 oz for every 32 of water is standard dilution
- Spray fine to medium spritz across one panel and wipe with zero pressure
- Repeat step with a fresh clean crazy pile towel, buffing to a streak free shine
- Move to next panel
- Pair with a Cloudbuster glass cleaning towel for superior results.
- Spray the surface.
- Wipe surface using Cloudbuster or quality non-linting microfiber (Primary towel)
- Follow with secondary towel that you do not allow to become saturated with cleaner (Secondary Towel)
Additional Glass Cleaning Tips
- Clean interior glass last (after all interior dressing is complete)
- Fold glass cleaning towel twice (into quarters) When in use keep flat and folded so cleaning and wiping pressure is evenly distributed.
- Never finish glass with a dirty or saturated towel
- On interior of glass - finish in left to right direction. / On exterior of glass - finish in vertical direction. / In this manner you can easily identify which side of the glass a streak is on IF you see one after cleaning.
- Clear coated surfaces
- Painted surfaces
- Chrome surfaces
- Plastic & glass surfaces