CarPro CQuartz UK Edition w/ Reload Kit (50ml)
Coat your car with the glossiest and hardest coating available on the open market!
The incredible 70% SiO2 with 99.9% purity formula is based on the same technology as the original Cquartz with some interesting tweaks. Other ceramic coatings have far less SiO2 (Quartz) in the product however CQUK has 70% SiO2 with 99.9% purity. This is the first ever coating which has this concentration! The pure quality ensures the most transparent glass coat film over the surface, which guarantees long lasting coating with extreme strength and water-repellency. Once the liquid meets the open air it cures and forms a ceramic quartz hard coating on the surface with extreme hydrophobicity and gloss beyond even that of CQuartz.
SiO2 is one of the hardest material in the world. It creates a very clear but still long lasting hard coating on automotive surfaces. Please go to the videos tab on this page and take a look at the videos taken by some of our associates.
- Ease of Application Video
- CQuartz UK Clarity and Purity proof Video
- Scratch Test and Gloss Proof Video
- (1) 50ml bottle of CQuartz UK Edition (Approximately 4-7 average size vehicles)
- (1) 100ml bottle of Reload Silica Spray
- (1) Applicator Block
- (4) 4" Microfiber Suede Applicators
- (1) 16" Microfiber Suede Towel
- Protection and gloss comparable or better than our competitors "professsional coatings" but easy to use for all detailers
- CQUK has 70% SiO2 with 99.9% purity!!!
- Extremely deep, rich Gloss
- Easy maintenace with "self cleaning" properties (Stays cleaner than waxes, sealants and other coatings)
- Resistance to Wash Induced Marring
- Average thickness of Cquartz UK layer is between 1 µm ~2 µm per layer
- Minor swirl filling abilities
- Repels water, oils, dirt, and contaminants
- Protection from UV rays
- Resists stains, bird droppings, water spots, and traffic film
- Great value with Reload Included
- Resists extremely high temperatures. Feel free to coat engine components, etc that correspond to the materials shown.
- Ultra hard CQuartz UK contains ceramic nano particles found within glass, the result is a highly reflective, transparent layer.
- Can also be layered: Allow 1 hour minimum wait time after buffing to allow cure before applying another coat.
- Durability: 2 years or more
- Thickness: 1~2 Micron per coat
- Coverage 10ml per coat +/-
- Water contact angle: 110°
- Light swirl filling properties
- Recommended working temperatures: 40F to 90F
- If contamination exists it is recommended that you IronX and clay your vehicle before polishing.
- To gain the most from Cquartz it is recommended that your vehicle have all painted surfaces clean and polished to a high standard.
- Use CarPro Reflect to achieve an incredible high gloss finish in less time with less mess
- Use CarPro Eraser to remove all oils leftover from polishing which would hamper the penetration of Cquartz and compromise durability.
- Wrap a 4" mf Suede around the applicator block
- Shake CQuartz UK
- Slowly open bottle and drag one line of product across applicator
- Spread across paint in a criss cross pattern approximately 2-3 sq ft depending on conditions
- Using a 16" Suede mf towel followed by a CarPro BOA towel and wipe off residue BEFORE it becomes sticky
- Be sure to remove all excess residue and only then do you move to next section
- Switch out applicators often
- Apply Reload 1 hour later or anytime after
- Park vehicle in direct sun after application is complete.
- Keep surface dry for at least one hour after application
- Wipe any water off the surface during the first 24 hours after application
- Avoid washing with any soaps for the first 7 days
- Do not apply in direct sun or on hot surface
- Do not re-use 4" Suede applicators
- Do not re-use the towels you used to buff off with unless you immediately toss them in a bucket of APC after use to avoid glass crystals forming on them
- Wear hand protection (disposable gloves)
- Avoid vapors and use suitable respiratory protection