Scholl Concepts S3 Gold XXL 16oz.
S3 Gold XXL - The Start the Revolution!
S3 Gold XXL was the first in a brilliant string of victories by Scholl Concepts in their quest to revolutionize what you can produce in a single step solution! S3 Gold XXL is an extremely efficient one step polish based on highly refined aluminum oxide abrasives. Thanks to Intelligent Powder Technology (iPT) the high performance S3 Gold XXL compound easily removes down to p1500 damage including daily wear and tear, while generating a long lasting deep gloss in the same step! S3 Gold XXL works great on all paints and easily removes damage from even the hardest scratch resistant types. 100% body shop safe, S3 Gold XXL contains NO silicone, wax, or toxic solvents and allows you to easily correct damage and finish down in one step! Scholl Concepts S3 Gold XXL is also extremely user friendly with low dust and easy wipe off.
The unique Intelligent Powder Technology (iPT) utilized in Scholl Concepts S3 Gold XXL works by making full use of the highly refined abrasive particles from the second you turn on the machine. S3 Gold XXL quickly cuts through the defects and then systematically breaks apart into fine nano-polishing abrasives, allowing you to finish down to a fine gloss.
Buy your S3 Gold XXL today!
- More cut than S20 Black
- Less cut than S2 Black
- Easily removes p1500 grit and polishes down to a brilliant high gloss finish.
- Saves time and steps.
- Won't stick to paint even on hot surfaces.
- Virtually no dust contamination.
- Intelligent Powder Technology (iPT).
- Free of wax, silicone, and toxic solvents.
- Body shop safe - Silicone and wax free.
- Versatile - Dual action, rotary, or hand.
- Use on multiple paint types.
- Made in Germany.
- 500 Gram (16 oz).
- Color: White.
- Cut: 6.5/8.
- Gloss: 6.5/8.
Application with Dual Action:
- For best results use Spider Pads
- After spreading across 2-2.5 Ft area on low speed, work at speed 4-5 applying moderate pressure through the first half of the cycle.
- Next use progressively lighter pressure until finished down. Machine speed varies based on machine and paint.
- Once completed, buff off the faint residue using our Yellow Fellow microfiber towel.
- Clean pad.
- Use only 3-5 pea size drops for each additional section (depending on pad size), repeating steps 1-4 after each section.
Application by Rotary:
- For best results use SOFTouch Wool.
- After spreading, work at 1100-2000 rpm.
- Halfway through cycle slow speed progressively lower and continue until polish has broken down.
- Once completed, buff off the residue using our Yellow Fellow microfiber towel.
- Clean pad with brush.
- Use only 2-4 pea size drops for each additional section (depending on pad size), repeating steps 2-5 after each section.