Sonus Aluminum Restore - 16 oz.
Sonus Aluminum Restore quickly removes oxidation and deeply embedded road grime from uncoated aluminum finishes and roughcast surfaces!
This innovative product was specially formulated to work quickly, effectively and efficiently on all uncoated aluminum finishes, fuel tanks and unpainted aluminum trailers and boats. Simply spray on, then hose off. It’s that easy! A second application may be necessary for severely oxidized surfaces. This product is not recommended for anodized or highly polished surfaces as well-maintained finishes may be dulled. Follow with Sonus Aluminum Polish to restore a brilliant shine and Sonus Aluminum Sealant, (boosted by polycharger) to maintain and protect restored aluminum surfaces.
- Easily removes oxidation
- Cleans deeply embedded road grime & brake dust
- Safely cleans roughcast surfaces
- Fast and easy spray on, hose off formula
- Always wear protective eye wear and rubber gloves.
- Work in a well ventilated area and avoid breathing fumes.
- Clean one wheel at a time, or if using on larger surface, work in a 3 foot by 3 foot area.
- Always spray cleaner from bottom to top to eliminate streaking from cleaner running down surface.
- If streaking occurs, simply spray additional product and rinse with water.
- Allow to penetrate 10 seconds before rinsing with water. Do not allow product to dry on surface.
- Thoroughly rinse areas such as lug nut holes and wheel's edge.
- For stubborn brake deposits, agitate using a brush then rinse.
Note: This product is not recommended for anodized or highly polished surfaces as well-maintained finishes may be dulled.
- Uncoated aluminum
- Aluminum wheels and parts
- Fuel tanks
- Roughcast surfaces
- Intake manifolds
Sonus Aluminum Restore, 16 oz.