Entry Level Ceramic Coating Bundle
Designed for the enthusiast - looking for an entry level step into coating their vehicle!
Our "Entry Level" coating bundle includes everything you need to polish, prepare, coat, and add slickness to your finish and protect it long term! The entire CarPro line was designed around our CQuartz coatings with wash, decontamination, prep, and maintenance products that are the envy of the industry! Now CarPro has introduced a new entry level coating "CQuartz Lite" designed to work with all of our incredible maintenance products whilst allowing clear steps on how to prep, apply, and maintain the coating!
- CarPro Reset 500 ml: Reset breaks down road grime and traffic films with the power of an alkaline cleaner, whilst being as gentle on the surface as a pH-neutral shampoo.
- CarPro Iron X 500ml: Safely remove the iron contaminants from your vehicle surfaces.
CarPro Essence: EXTREME Gloss Primer 250ml: Finishing Polish that quickly removes holograms and light wash marring, revealing an intensely glossy finish.
CarPro Eraser 500ml: Polish & Oil Remover that completely removes all polishing oils for inspection and prior to the application of Gliss.
CQuartz Lite 150ml Kit: Never again will iron contamination, tar, and pollutants penetrate your paint surface. Protect it with CarPro nanotechnology ceramic coatings.
- CarPro 2 Face (No Lint) 16" x 16" - Blue/ Orange 10 Pack: Wipe-off towels used for leveling of coating and Reload application. Keep upto 4 towels for Reload application, use remainder for leveling of coating etc.
NOT Included with kit but Recommended:
- Sonus Ultra Fine Clay Bar & Ultima Cleaning Lubricant Gel - 22oz: If paint is still rough after Iron X treatment
- Wash with CarPro Reset, decontaminate with CarPro Iron X and CarPro Tar X as needed, and polish with CarPro Essence. If a heavier cut is needed, may start with CarPro ClearCut and than refine with CarPro Essence.
- Wipe down vehicle with CarPro Eraser to remove any polishing oils left over after the polishing stage (vehicle must be 100% dry and free of moisture or dew.)
- Apply 10-12 drops onto microfiber applicator; apply the product evenly to one small area of roughly 24x24” / 60cm x 60cm with complete coverage and an even layer.
- Use a CarPro 2Face Towel or any high quality low nap microfiber towel to remove any excess. CQuartz Lite does not need to be left to cure on the surface so it should be removed immediately. Check well with an appropriate light source to ensure you remove any high spots (excess product that was not leveled) or residue.
- Note: For a short period of time after application, high spots that were not removed immediately can be corrected by applying more CQuartz Lite on that area and wiping off immediately.
- After the paint is free of residue, leave to dry for 4 hours prior to getting wet. Any water drops during first 48h should be removed before drying to prevent water spotting. We also recommend the use of CarPro Reload 1 hour after application to protect from water spots during first 48h.
- Keep surface dry for at least one hour after application
- Wipe any water off the surface during the first 24 hours after application
- Avoid detergents and chemicals for 5-7 days after application
- If it is dry and the air is clean outside then you may park the vehicle in direct sun after application is complete to hasten cure
- To maintain wash regularly with CarPro Reset or CarPro Ech2o
- Keep container tightly closed after use
- Store in cool dry place
- Keep away from children
- Do not ingest