CarPro CQuartz UK Edition w/ Reload Kit (50ml)
Coat your car with the glossiest and hardest coating available on the open market!
Based on the original CQuartz tech from CarPro, CQuartz UK was developed in the United Kingdom for use in cold climates where most ceramic coatings struggle. A new fast flashing carrier was used to enhance curing of our nanotech coating regardless of nearly freezing conditions, and the silica-quartz content was increased to a scarcely believable 70% creating an even harder and more pure glass layer. These enhancements allowed CQuartz UK to be easily applied in temperatures near and even below 40F, whilst adding incredible levels of depth to the paint and protection that rivals pro coatings from other brands. These attributes, along with unbelievable water and dirt repellency and a rugged durability measured in years, make CQuartz UK the unofficial pinnacle of ceramic coatings! Pick yours up here today! Don't forget! Our High Gloss Plastic Dealership Mirror Hanger is also available in our store exclusively!
- (1) 50ml bottle of CQuartz UK Edition (15ml+/- per coat)
- (1) 100ml bottle of CarPro Reload Silica Spray
- (1) Applicator Block
- (4) 4" Microfiber Suede Applicators
- (1) 16" Microfiber Suede Towel
- (1) High Gloss Full Color Plastic Rear View Mirror Hanger (Optional)
- Protection and gloss superior to that of competitor "professional coatings" but easy to use for all detailers
- 70% Quartz with 99.9% purity
- Extremely deep gloss that lasts!
- Easy maintenance with "self cleaning" properties (Stays cleaner than other products on the market)
- Resistance to wash induced marring, bird dropping damage, stains, high or low temperatures, and traffic film
- Repels UV rays, water, oils, dirt, and contaminants
- Durability: 2 years or more
- Average Thickness: 1~2 Micron per coat
- Coverage 15ml per coat +/-
- Water contact angle: 110°
- Minor filling
- Recommended working temperatures: 40F to 80F
- And many other non-porous surfaces
- If contamination exists it is recommended that you Iron X and clay your vehicle before polishing.
- To gain the most from Cquartz it is recommended that your vehicle have all painted surfaces clean and polished to a high standard
- Use CarPro Reflect to achieve an incredible high gloss finish in less time with no fillers
- Use CarPro Eraser to remove all oils leftover from Reflect - This is critical to ensure durability of CQuartz
- Wrap a 4" mf Suede around the grey side of applicator block
- Shake CQuartz UK
- Slowly open bottle and drag one line of product across applicator
- Spread across paint in a criss cross pattern approximately 2 sq ft at a time depending on conditions
- Buff off before surface becomes sticky or dry using a CarPro No Lint Ultra Towel 16" x 16"
- Be sure to remove all excess residue and only then do you move to next section
- Switch out applicators often - as often as 5-10 minutes in warm temperatures.
- Apply Reload before 1 hour. Wait until next day for Reload if you miss 20-60 minute window
- Keep surface dry for at least one hour after application
- Wipe any water off the surface during the first 24 hours after application
- Avoid detergents and chemicals for 5-7 days after application
- If it is dry and the air is clean outside then you may park the vehicle in direct sun after application is complete to hasten cure
- Do not apply in direct sun or on hot surface
- Do not re-use 4" Suede applicators
- Do not re-use the towels you used to buff off with on paint
- Wear hand protection
- Avoid vapors and use suitable respiratory protection