Entry Level Nano Coating Bundle
Designed for the enthusiast - looking for an entry level step into coating their vehicle!
Our "Entry Level" coating bundle includes everything you need to polish, prepare, coat, and add slickness to your finish and protect it long term! The entire CarPro line was designed around our CQuartz coatings with wash, decontamination, prep, and maintenance products that are the envy of the industry! Now CarPro has introduced a new entry level coating "GLISS" designed to work with all of our incredible maintenance products whilst allowing clear steps on how to prep, apply, and maintain the coating!
- CarPro Reset 500 ml: Reset breaks down road grime and traffic films with the power of an alkaline cleaner, whilst being as gentle on the surface as a pH-neutral shampoo.
- CarPro Iron X 500ml: Safely remove the iron contaminants from your vehicle surfaces.
CarPro Reflect High Gloss Finishing Polish 500ml (17oz): Finishing Polish that quickly removes holograms and light wash marring, revealing an intensely glossy finish.
CarPro Eraser 500ml (17oz): Polish & Oil Remover that completely removes all polishing oils for inspection and prior to the application of Gliss.
- (5) CarPro 2 Face (No Lint) 16" x 16": Wipe-off towels for leveling of coating.
CarPro Gliss 30ml or Gliss 50ml (**Must Choose One- 30 ml or 50 ml kit**): Never again will iron contamination, tar, and pollutants penetrate your paint surface. Protect it with CarPro nanotechnology ceramic coatings.
(4) Microfiber Suede 4" x 4" Applicators (included in Gliss Kit): Preferred Applicator for CQuartz.
(1) Foam Block Applicator (included in Gliss Kit): Used in tandem with Microfiber Suede 4"x4" Applicators.
CarPro Ech2o 500 ml: Quick Detailer designed for use over Gliss or any Cquartz ceramic coating.
For more information on each product in this kit, visit the links above.
- Wash with CarPro Reset, decontaminate with CarPro Iron X and CarPro Tar X as needed, and polish with CarPro Reflect. If heavier cut is needed, may start with CarPro ClearCut
- Wipe down with CarPro Eraser to remove any polishing oils left over after the polishing stage (vehicle must be 100% dry and free of moisture or dew.)
- Drag two lines of product across length of suede wrapped applicator.
- Apply evenly across surface, approximately 2 ft x 2 ft section at a time. (Any overlap from one section to the next must be within a couple minutes for even application)
- Add more product to applicator as needed to keep a wet, even application.
- GLISS will flash fast and when a white haze forms, immediately wipe off all residues using a microfiber towel. If haze is left on too long then reapply and immediately wipe off.
- If layering on top of itself, wait 1 hour between coats. If IR cured, you may repeat immediately. Total cure time: 6 hours.
- Keep surface dry for at least one hour after application
- Wipe any water off the surface during the first 24 hours after application
- Avoid detergents and chemicals for 5-7 days after application
- If it is dry and the air is clean outside then you may park the vehicle in direct sun after application is complete to hasten cure
- To maintain wash regularly with CarPro Reset or CarPro Ech2o
- Keep container tightly closed after use
- Store in cool dry place
- Keep away from children
- Do not ingest